Residential Mold Removal in Reno, NV
Any home or business can quickly become infested with mold with the introduction of a water source, like a roof or plumbing leak. Mold can spread throughout a property in as little as 48-72 hours and can produce allergens and irritants that have the potential to cause other health effects.
If you suspect your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Reno East/Central Sparks Professionals can inspect and assess your property. If mold is found, they have the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Reno East/Central Sparks?
They're Faster to Any Size Disaster
SERVPRO of Reno East/Central Sparks Professionals are dedicated to responding immediately when you contact them. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
They're Fire and Water Damage Specialists
They specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. SERVPRO of Reno East/Central Sparks have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
They Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
SERVPRO of Reno East/Central Sparks use advanced equipment to detect the source of water feeding the mold. Next, they isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or on a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.